Ratha Yatra Ireland - Donations
We accept donations online through PayPal, for which you will receive a receipt in email. There will also be volunteers with conventional receipt books accepting contributions… if you would prefer to donate this way please contact us.
We suggest a donation of 108 euro for families, for which we would happily provide a flag to bear your family name on the Rath Cart as it parades through the city with our mounted deities. Groups of friends or students are welcome to share this contribution.
Contributions of any amount are gratefully accepted. Donations are needed to pay for:
- expenses for supplies to move and protect the Rath Cart on its journey through Dublin and Belfast
- providing portable cooking equipment and food at the two festivals for over 1,000 people
- renting microphones, speakers, and electrical equipment
ISKCON is a registered charity in Ireland (CHY no. 6368). Contributions may be eligible for tax relief; please read article Tax Relief On Donations To Charities for instructions.
Donate through your bank
Please consider a Direct Debit to ease the uncertainty and huge workload of fundraising, to help make sure we can have a Ratha Yatra every year:
Download Direct Debit Form
Please use the following details to send a bank transfer directly or to arrange your own standing order:
- Bank Name: Permanent TSB
- Branch Location: 12-13 Lower O'Connell Street, D1
- BIC: IPBS IE2D
- IBAN: IE54 IPBS 99 06 19 8662 9106
- Bank Sort Code: 99-06-19
- Account Number: 86629106
- Account Type: Current
Donate with PayPal